Lillian. 21. Trans (non-passing). Queer. Pan. Student.
Texas and Kansas and now Chicago and wherever else I've been to. LGBTyrannosaurus. Definitely the last part.
if i ever have kids instead of being like “it’s a boy” im going to send out highly bewildering cards that say things like “it’s the chosen one” and “it’s probably not a lizard” and “we’re not sure what it is, but it just set the couch on fire, please send help” with a different thing to every person i send one to just to see what people show up at the baby shower with
- worldwide free shippin games
- worldwide free shippin clothes
- worldwide free shippin books
- worldwide free shippin cds and dvds
- worldwide free shipping cosmetics
- worldwide free shipping toys (you can find cool stuff here trust me)
- worldwide free shipping sex toys
- free shipping everything (like, literally everything)
I just spent like $30 on books and video games and got like 4 different things this is the best deal ever
Super serious post about Steve and his extra capabilities—
- Steve Rogers is shown to be worthy of carrying Mjolnir, is one of few people capable of accessing Iron Man’s armory, and is one of two foreigners entrusted with the Black Panther’s technology. Steve is also one of the very few people that Wolverine truly trusts.
- Steve loves apple cake.
me: dam girl are u a cheeto?
girl: why cuz im hot?
me: no cuz whenever u come round u always leavin dust on everything u ashy bitch
I was at the mall today and overheard this dude talking to two lesbian chicks. I hear him ask, “So which one of you is the guy in your relationship?” And the one girl looks into her pants and says, “It’s not me. How bout you? Are you hiding a dick in there?” Then her girlfriend looks in her pants and says, “Nope, I’m not.” Then the first chick looks at the dude and says, “Hmmm, guess that’s why we are lesbians.” And then I lost my shit.
It’s a little a little transphobic here but I’m still cracking up